Friday, April 8, 2011

HOW TO USE POSITIVE AND CREATIVE AFFIRMATIONS


Here is a list of positive affirmations you can use as inspiration to start yourself off. Obviously it’s not exhaustive. I recommend you create your own positive affirmations that reflect the changes you would like to see happen in your life. 

- I am calm, peace reigns in my heart.
- I love myself and accept myself as I am.
- I find the source of love and security within me. 
- I am open to change and my sole focus is the goal I want to achieve.
- I am developing unlimited confidence in myself and in my creativity.
- My repetitions and suggestions have certain power.
- I purposefully condition myself to be how I want to be and become: a person full of energy, healthy, comfortable with the way I am, happy to be alive, in harmony with my surroundings.
- I am becoming accustomed to thinking positively every moment of the day.
- I am changing the way I think, leaving my negative thoughts behind and multiplying my positive thoughts.
- The affirmations I repeat are not forced on me, I am aware of their importance for me, and I choose my conditioning freely.
- The conditioning I do is voluntary and helps me to fight all the other negative conditioning I have been subject to until now.
- Every morning I wake up with good intentions and every night I go to bed in peace with the conviction that tomorrow will be better.
- When a negative thought overcomes my mind, I think of something pleasant and positive.
- Every one of my thoughts has real power in my life, I am careful to cultivate good thoughts in my mind.
- I foster energy and well-being in myself. I don’t speak disparaging words and my confidences increases day by day.
- Day by day, week by week, month by month, everything in my life is becoming more and more positive.
- Thinking positively attracts success and achievement.
- Abundance and prosperity are materialising in my life as a result of my constructive thoughts.
- I am becoming the master of my own destiny because every second of my life I can choose to have good or bad thoughts.
- I am more and more convinced that amazing times await me in the future.
- All my fears will ultimately disappear, because I know they exist only in so far as I grant them importance.
- I take action calmly and at the appropriate moment, I don’t allow myself to be influenced by anything other than my goal.
- Pessimism and doubt are disappearing from my life because I am not doing anything to increase their influence.
- I am doing everything necessary to obtain what I want. The good things I hope cannot fail to come to me; it’s a Law of nature.
- I foster my profound positive convictions within me, even when circumstances appear to indicate my destiny to be otherwise.
- My faith, my positive belief, increases as I train myself to think positively.
- My life can change at any time, for better or for worse: it is I who decides.
- My luck is constantly increasing because my thoughts are getting better and better.
- The magnetism of my new personality helps me to make my presence felt in important life situations.
- It’s never too late to change your habits.
- I am no longer a slave to my negative emotions. I control them now.
- The obstacles that crop up along my path are simply experiences that will help my future success.
- I am patient in all circumstances; my self-confidence allows me to remain calm and serene.
- I am a shield against external influences potentially damaging for my positive thoughts.
- I project myself and visualise positively, and that means I am positively transformed.
- I am making the decision today to change the course of my life by changing my thoughts of defeat for thoughts of triumph.
- When I am in control of my thoughts, I am the road to success and achievement.
-I get on with my life confidently, because I know my Lucky Star is guiding me.
- I know I can be there for others because I can be there for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment